Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer, Christopher Davis-Shannon, Mim, the Dancing Fleas, and more!
Tickets are on Sale Now!
Early-bird (before December 31): $125
After January 1: $140
Your ticket includes entry to all events: group workshops, jams, and open mics, lunch on Saturday, event t-shirt and welcome bag.
Additional Event T-shirt: $20
Companion Ticket: $10 (includes entry to the concert Saturday night)
(You’ll be charged sales tax and service charge at checkout)
Cathy teaches intermediate banjo.
Marcy teaches intermediate/advanced mandolin.
Cathy & Marcy both teach ukulele.
Fabulous cast of other instructors. Additional mini classes available.
• Advanced Fiddle: Sophie Wellington
• Intermediate Fiddle: Tricia Spencer
• Advanced Banjo: Brad Kolodner
• Advanced Guitar: Kellie Allen
• Intermediate Guitar: Howard Rains
• Rhythm & Repertoire: David Bragger and Susan Platz
• Rhythm & Repertoire: Judy Hyman and Jeff Claus
• Harmony Singing: Suzannah Park
• Mountain Dulcimer: Karen Mueller
• Early Intermediate Ensemble (all instruments): Rachel Eddy
There are fabulous instructors and classes. We’ll be teaching guitar, banjo, mandolin, and whatever, plus jamming, jamming, jamming!
Presented in conjunction with the 15th Annual UkeFest, we offer a full day of instruction and sharing in best practices for ukulele teachers of all levels. This Master Class will help beginning teachers as well as experienced teachers interested in expanding their teaching horizons.
- Tried and true teaching methods with James Hill
- Adding backing tracks to your teaching with Marcy Marxer
- Teaching Skill Sets with Drills with Cathy Fink
- Round table discussion and Q&A with all instructors and a chance for teacher participants to share their expertise with the group.
As a UkeFest participant, you’ll also receive a 15th Annual UkeFest T-shirt to mark this great milestone!
Program subject to change.
DISCOUNT FOR UKEFEST PARTICIPANTS
Teacher training is $99 for UkeFest registrants! Add both UkeFest and Teacher Training to your cart to see the discount reflected. Note: Discount will be amortized across both events.
15th Annual UKEFEST
It’s not too early to plan a strummer of a summer learning (or perfecting) your ukulele skills! UkeFest Artistic Directors Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer return along with James Hill, Lil Rev, and more extraordinary instructors for five days dedicated to this small-but-mighty music maker. Registration includes 8 hours of skill-based classes, 5 hours of choose-your-own classes, jam sessions, admission to the student and instructor showcases, and a grand finale Live from the Lawn performance. For those looking for intensive skill development, Strathmore’s UkeFest is the only program of its kind that offers an advanced track.
INCLUDED IN TUITION
- 8 hours of skill-based classes
- 5 hours of Choose Your Own class sessions
- Jam sessions and ensemble work
- Admission to the Student and Faculty Showcase Concerts (Sat and Sun)
- 15th Annual UkeFest T-shirt
- Cathy Fink
- Marcy Marxer
- James Hill
- Lil Rev
- Brittni Paiva
- Anne Janelle