Join us for a full day of instruction in best practices for ukulele teachers of all levels. A morning master class is followed by a series of workshops designed especially for ukulele teachers interested in expanding their teaching horizons.
- Concepts for Uke Teachers with Peter Luongo
- The Intersection of Smart Planning and Intuition with Marcy Marxer
- Teaching Skill Sets with Drills & Classroom Management with Cathy Fink
- Best Practices for Teaching Virtually with Peter Luongo, Cathy Fink, and MarcyMarxer
- Round Table Panel and Q&A with Peter Luongo, Cathy Fink, and Marcy Marxer
- Share Your Expertise
INCLUDED WITH TUITION
- 6 classes (4+ hours) of instruction
- Access to all classes via video recordings for 1 year
DISCOUNT FOR UKEFEST PARTICIPANTS
Teacher training is $75 for UkeFest registrants! Add both UkeFest and Teacher Training to your cart to see the discount reflected. Note: This $24 total discount will display as $12 off each program in your cart.
If you are already registered for UkeFest, please stay tuned for an email from our Education team with information on how to claim your Teacher Training discount.
UkeFest Artistic Directors Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer return alongside extraordinary instructors.The program orientation will kick off on Friday night, followed by four days of classes and evening events. For those looking for more intensive skill development, Strathmore’s UkeFest is the only program of its kind that offers an advanced track.
- Cathy Fink and Marcy Marxer, Artistic Directors
- Peter Luongo
- Diane Nalini
- Kevin Carroll
- The Hula Honeys: Ginger Johnson and Robyn Kneubuhl
- Aline Kelly
INCLUDED IN TUITION
- 2 days (4 hours) of skill-based classes from Confident Beginner to Advanced
- 4 days (6 hours) of choice classes featuring 26 different options
- Jam session and open mic
- Community building through virtual social time
- Faculty concert
- Access to all class video recordings for 1 year