GRAMMY FINALIST! Songs for TV and Media Smart Kids!
EARLY CHILDHOOD NEWS DIRECTOR’S CHOICE AWARD
PARENTS’ CHOICE SILVER AWARD
Changing Channels is a collection of songs that help to nurture media-smart kids. It’s a musical tool-bag of fun, witty, emotional and above all very singable songs, enjoyable for child, parent and teacher. Some of the tools include songs about creative conflict resolution, managing TV time and creative time, recognizing the difference between superheroes and real life, and understanding one’s own power to learn, love, think, grow and dream. Bill Harley joins as special guest.
Great for TV Turnoff Week!
The Changing Channels book by Eric Hoffman includes songs, lead sheets and lesson plans for teachers.
- 1Turn It Off, Change The Channel, Leave The Room
- 250 Things that I Can Do Instead of Watch TV
- 3Ballet Dancing Truck Driver
- 4Count to Ten and Try Again
- 5That\\\'s What I Like About You
- 6Use A Word
- 7Talk To Me
- 8Dad Threw the TV Out the Window
- 9Buy Me This Buy Me That
- 10The TV Way
- 11The Power In Me